The ancient Kabbalistic Astrology is full of deep wisdom that is useful for the understanding of daily life, relationships and tradition.
This course contains a special study for each of the 12 signs.
Rosh Hodesh is the first day of the moon cycle or next to it, and in its essence is like a seed of a tree that contains the knowledge, the DNA, of which the tree will grow according to. This allows us to understand how or why our actions at the beginning of the month can influence the whole month.
The Kabbalists teach us how to draw blessing and prosperity and how to achieve more control of what will happen to us during the next month with special tools such as awareness, intention and other actions. In fact, almost every Rosh Hodesh is recommended as a positive day in which we can start new things (In his interpretation to Sefer Yetsira (The Book of Formation) Rabbi Shabtai Donolo explains that the first half of the month is recommended for new beginnings.
The Book of Formation (Sefer Yetsira), of Abraham the patriarch, teaches us that the Hebrew letters can be used as tools in order to transmit spiritual abundance. Every month is influenced by two letters – one controls the planet that controls the month and the other controls the astrological sign of the month. Using meditation and Kavanah (Meditation and awareness), we can use the letters of the month in order to cause an abundance of positive forces for the whole month.
- lesson 1 Aries – The Month of Nisan
- lesson 2 Taurus – The Month of Iyar
- lesson 3 Gemini – The Month of Sivan
- lesson 4 Cancer – The Month of Tammuz
- Lesson 5 Leo – The Month of Av
- lesson 6 Virgo – The Month of Elul
- lesson 7 Libra – The Month of Tishrei
- lesson 8 Scorpio – The Month Ḥeshvan
- lesson 9 Sagittarius – The Month of Kislev
- lesson 10 Capricorn – The Month of Tevet
- lesson 11 Aquarius – The Month of Shevat
- lesson 12 Pisces – The Month of Adar