There are many ceremonies that without Kabbalistic understanding they look meaningless and many time tasteless.
What is the spiritual meaning behind each ceremony? What is the proper way to perform the ceremony? What is the state of mind needed for getting the best results?
- Class 1 – The Kabbalistic View of Mitsvot, Ceremonies and Rituals
- Class 2 – Birth and Circumcision
- Class 3 – Names, Baby Naming and Name Changing
- Class 4 – The Redemption of the First Born
- Class 5 – Bar/Bat Mitsva and Tefillin
- Class 6 – The Wedding
- Class 7 – Death, Burial and Mourning
- Class 8 – Sanctifying and protecting homes and buildings. Mezuza, Dedication of the House (Hanukkat HaBayit
- Class 9 – Food Rituals, Kosher Laws
- Class 10 – The Foundations of Prayers
- Class 11 – The Blessing of the Sun
- Class 12 – Mikveh, Healing in Water
- Class 13 – Shabbat
0 % In Progress